Food Establishment Information
Food Service Resources
- Food Codes
- Helpful Resources
- Food Protection Manager Classes
- Food Handler Training
- Foodborne Illness
Certified Food Protection Manager Class (CFPM)
- Search IDPH for Classes Scheduled (Just want to see classes in Vermilion County? Click on “Search by Other Criteria” tab. Enter Vermilion in County field. Hit Search
- Food Protection Manager Class Providers
- Illinois Registered Food Service Sanitation Trainers (also has links to become a trainer)
- Local Certified Protection Manager courses
As of January 1, 2018 the Illinois Department of Public Health is no longer the registrar of the Food Service Sanitation Manager certification.
As of January 1, 2018 the term Food Service Sanitation Manager, FSSM, will be replaced with Certified Food Protection Manager, CFPM. New certification or renewal of expired FSSM certificate will be acquired by attending the classes that have been available in the past. The CFPM certification is achieved by attending an approved class and passing the proxy exam. The certificate issued by the exam provider, upon successfully passing their exam, will be the proof of certification and must be on record at the permitted food establishment where the certified individual is employed.
If you have other questions, please contact us at 217-431-2662 ext. 247
This page is currently being updated, more to come!!