Make a Payment
Make Payments Simply.
Vermilion County Health Department now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card, including:
Payments can be made for:
- Environmental Health Fees
- Birth and Death Records
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Other Health Department Fees
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Pay Location Code (PLC#) – 4784
- Payment Amount
- Name of Person for whom payment is being paid
- Name of Service being provided, (i.e. TB Shot, Temporary Food Permit, Birth Record etc.) This can be entered into the “Type of Service Provided” Section. You can see a list of fees on our Service Fees page.
* There is a non-refundable service charge added to all transactions. Click GovPayNet Fees to see the Service Charges.