Vermilion County Resources
Resources Available to Vermilion County
Providing Access to Help to Improve and Save Lives
- 24/7 Access to information, referrals and crisis response that enables people to find the help they need
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: Path is one of the answering centers for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- You can also contact 2-1-1 by text at TXT211.
- Self neglect program that assists those that put themselves at great risk of harm for a multitude of reasons
- Linkage to shelter, benefits, and permanent housing for the homeless
Serving Alexander, Champaign, DeKalb, DeWitt, Douglas, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Iroquois, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Kankakee, Knox, LaSalle, Lee, Livingston, Macon, Marion, Massac, McHenry, McLean, Menard, Moultrie, Ogle, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Sangamon, Union, Vermilion, Washington, Wayne, White, Whiteside, Williamson, and Winnebago counties.
Assistance In an Emergency for Functional Needs
Functional or Access Needs Sign up for Emergencies
Do you or someone in your family have an Access or Functional Need that will require you to get special assistance or help in the event of an emergency? Would you need assistance evacuating your home? If so, please take the time to register with the Vermilion County Emergency Management Agency and the Vermilion County Health Department. This registration is easy and private. In case of a wide spread emergency in your area where yo may need assistance, we will notify the local emergency responders to help you and your family immediately. Simply click the picture to get started.
Public Health Updates
- City of Danville
- Danville Area Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- United Way of Danville
- Vermilion County
- Vermilion County Area Support Groups
State of Illinois Links
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Public Health Association
- Illinois Hospital Report Card
- State of Illinois
- State of Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulation