We have been protecting children and adults in the Vermilion County community with immunizations for nearly 40 years.
We conduct regular non-flu immunizations to children (Polio, IPV, MMR, TD, HIB, DTAP, Hepatitis B, DPT/HIB, HIB/HEPB, and varicella) througout the year during our regular immunization clinics.
Please see the latest release on the Tdap Requirement for Schools
To see the Immunization Schedule for 2018, please click here:2019 Immunization Schedule
Contact the Immunization Department to schedule an appointment.
Need Information on Child Vaccinations? CLICK HERE
Need Information on Adult Vaccinations? CLICK HERE
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Pertussis Information
- Worried About Pertussis? Click Here for Some Great Information from the CDC about why YOU should get a Tdap to protect your children!
- What Vaccines Do You Need, Interactive Quiz through the CDC
- Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adolescent Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adult Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- CDC recently reviewed and updated (when necessary) the Understanding Vaccines and Vaccine Safety series of fact sheets. Click here for more information.
- Vaccine Information You Need Website
- Meningococcal Requirements