The Vermilion County Health Department has Immunization Clinics available to assist you in getting your children vaccinated. Daytime and evening hours are available. A parent or guardian MUST be present. We can make arrangements that the parent or guardian come in earlier in the day to sign the documents necessary if the parent or guardian cannot make it. Please call to make arrangements
What to Bring to your Child’s Immunization Appointment
- Child’s current shot record
- Public Aid Card (if applicable)
- We accept cash, check, or credit card
- Medicaid card is accepted
Current fee per vaccination
If you have any questions, are unsure what your child needs or wish to make an appointment, Call today!
You can also see the Illinois Vaccine Requirements by clicking HERE
Students entering 6th through 12th grades will be required to provide proof of Tdap vaccination along with the school physical forms that are also required for these grades.
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Facts about Vaccine Safety
- Easy to Reach Schedules
- Pertussis Information
- Worried About Pertussis? Click Here for Some Great Information from the CDC about why YOU should get a Tdap to protect your children!
- What Vaccines Do You Need, Interactive Quiz through the CDC
- Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adolescent Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adult Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- CDC recently reviewed and updated (when necessary) the Understanding Vaccines and Vaccine Safety series of fact sheets. Click here for more information.
- Vaccine Information You Need Website
- Meningococcal Requirements