Substance and Alcohol Abuse Workgroup
- Alcoholism and Addiction – Illinois Department of Human Services
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- About Addiction
- Opioid Epidemic and Vermilion County Brochure
- Vermilion County Resource Guide
- Vermilion County Substance Abuse Statistics – from IPLAN
Drug Take Back Container Locations
Vermilion County has 9 locations that you can take your unused or unwanted medications and 2 locations that you can take your Sharps (ex. needles for diabetes care).
Medication Disposal Resources
Go to our Proper Medication Disposal Page for more information on how to properly get rid of your medications and sharps.