Vermilion County Survey
Share your voice, Shape your community! Please take a few moments to share your perspective on community issues and concerns. The results of the needs assessment will be shared with community organizations and service providers who need to know what YOU need!
Survey in Spanish: https://bradley.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eFZUWRkQdjuMdM2
Survey in English: https://bradley.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9EqZV8z2YP9DgfY
Flu Clinics Set for 2021
The Vermilion County Health Department 2021 Flu Clinics are scheduled and the Vaccine has arrived.
Due to social distancing and protection of our clients, our FLU clinics will be DRIVE THROUGH this year.
October 12th (Tuesday) 9:00-12:00
October 14th (Thursday) 9:00-12:00
October 15th (Friday) 1:00-4:00
October 16th (Saturday) 9:00-12:00
October 19th (Tuesday) 1:00-4:00
October 21st (Thursday) 9:00 – 12:00
October 23rd (Saturday) 9:00 – 12:00
Pneumonia Shots are Available by Appointment!
We accept Debit/Credit Cards.
Private Pay is $40
We bill Medicare, Private Insurance, Meidcaid and the State for their employees.
200 S. College St. Danville, IL Phone: 217-431-2662 ext. 249
COVID19 TESTING OPTIONS
COVID19 Vaccine Clinic Information
Top Things to Know Before Getting Vaccinated
- COVID19 Vaccines are free. Depending on where you go, you may be charged an administrative fee.
- You must be at least 12 years old to receive the Pfizer Vaccine. You must be at least 18 years old to receive the Moderna or Johnson and Johnson Vaccine.
- Pfizer and Moderna area a 2-dose series separated by 21 days (Pfizer) and 28 days (Moderna). Johnson and Johnson is a single dose vaccine.
- Some people may be eligible for a 3rd dose or a Booster Shot: VCHD is not offering the 3rd Dose or Booster at this time. For more information, please visit IDPH’s Website
- To see if you are able to receive the COVID19 vaccine, please take a look at this screening tool.
- If you are worried about the safety of vaccines, please visit the CDC for RELIABLE INFORMATION.
- Debunk the Myths of COVID19 Vaccines, please visit the CDC’s website on the truth.
VCHD Vaccine Clinic Information
At this time, VCHD Clinics are open to those who are 18 and older for 1st and 2nd dose Moderna only. There is no cost for the vaccine. If someone cannot make the appointments online, they can call 217-431-2662 ext. 249 and someone will be able to assist them. We are also not offering Pfizer clinics at VCHD at this time.
Location: Vermilion County Health Department: (We will continue to add more clinics at the Vermilion County Health Department.)
FOR those 18 and older ONLY
- November 4th, 2021
- 9am-11:00am (last appointment is 10:45) MODERNA ONLY, walk-ins welcome no later than 10:30am
- If you have an appointment, please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please wear short sleeves. This will make it easier and quicker for people to get through the vaccine station.
- If this is your 2nd dose, bring your vaccine card back with you. If you have lost your vaccination card, please call the provider that issued you the vaccine card.
- If you answer “Yes” to being pregnant, you must have a doctor’s note saying you can receive the vaccine. You no longer need a doctor’s note if you are breastfeeding.
- Please see Screening Information before you come to get your vaccine to make sure you are eligible to receive the vaccine.
- You will be asked to remain in an observation area for 15-30 minutes post vaccination.
- Fact Sheet for Moderna COVID19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet for Johnson and Johnson COVID19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet for Pfizer COVID19 Vaccine
- Screening Form for Vaccinations – please read this before you get your vaccine.
Other Locations you can receive a vaccine:
Did You Lose Your Vaccination Card?
If you have lost your vaccination card, please call the provider in which you received your vaccine. They may not be able to get you a new card, but you would be able to receive your official vaccine records that would show you received your COVID19 vaccine.
You can also click on the button below to request your immuzation record rom IDPH.
Check out our new webpage based solely on our new Toilet Talks. Get information to put into your bathroom stalls at your school, work, church, and more! Sometimes sensitive topics are better addressed in a more private location where people can get information without someone looking over their shoulder! Check it out! Toilet Talks