IDPH COVID19 MOBILE TESTING CLINIC
Upcoming COVID19 Testing will be at the Vermilion County Health Department from 8:00AM-3:30PM on the following dates:
No dates are scheduled at this time.
The Testing Unit requires you register by going to the following link and creating an account. This will also allow you to get your results sent to you quicker through your mobile device. IDPH COVID19 Testing Registration Link
You can also see where the mobile clinic is going to be this week by clicking the button.
COVID 19 VACCINE SIGN-UPS
- PLEASE READ
Please read all requirements to receive a vaccine for all locations below.
You must click on the following links to set up an appointment for the following locations. Clinics are open to all who are 18 and older. There is no cost for the vaccine. If someone cannot make the appointments online, they can call 217-431-2662 ext. 263 or 264 and someone will be able to assist them. Please check the following dates and locations below as some will be 2nd dose only and some will be 1st or 2nd dose.
Vermilion County Health Department
COVID19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule
Appointments Highly Recommended
Location: Vermilion County Health Department: Johnson and Johnson Clinics
This event is being reserved for Vermilion County Residents and Workers, 18 and older until 4/15/2021. If the event hasn’t filled up completely by 4/15/2021, anyone 18 and older in the state of Illinois may register for this clinic. Please read all information below to see if you qualify to receive this vaccine. Link: https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/9b9405c5-5c7f-49a7-aba2-11b351450f7c/?year=2021&month=4 (Voucher Code: VCHD200)
- April 17th, 2021 9AM-3PM
Location: Vermilion County Health Department: MODERNA CLINICS
https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/c8c3a600-204e-467c-9fcb-345bedba0012 (Voucher Code – VCHD200)
- April 26th, 2021 9a-2p MODERNA (2nd dose ONLY – specifically for those who received their vaccine at VCHD on March 29th or at other VCHD clinics)
- May 4th, 2021 – MODERNA (2nd dose ONLY – specifically for those who received their vaccine at VCHD on April 5th or other VCHD clinics)
Location: Vermilion Regional Airport: MODERNA CLINICS https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/ebbec390-aaf5-4278-8ac8-d1fe8bc0eeb8/ (This is a Drive Thru event and will be cancelled if there is inclement weather. If cancelled, you will need to choose from the other dates provided as there will be no back-up location) If you are receiving your 2nd dose, please bring your vaccination card. If you have lost your vaccination card, please call the agency/hospital/pharmacy you received your 1st dose to get your information as we will not be able to look up the lot number and date information at the Airport. – Voucher Code: VERMILIONCO8U82
- April 15th – 1st or 2nd dose
- April 16th – 1st or 2nd dose
- April 17th – 2nd dose ONLY
- April 22nd – 1st and 2nd dose
- April 23rd – 2nd dose ONLY
- April 24th – 2nd dose ONLY
Location: DACC at Bremer : MODERNA CLINICS https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/e3885403-29e7-4bc5-a153-aef2f4efe251/ –
If you are receiving your 2nd dose, please bring your vaccination card. If you have lost your vaccination card, please call the agency/hospital/pharmacy you received your 1st dose to get your information as we will not be able to look up the lot number and date information at DACC. Voucher Code: VERMILIONCOVWKF
- April 12th – 1st and 2nd dose
- April 14th – 1st and 2nd dose
- April 18th – 2nd dose ONLY
- April 19th – 2nd dose ONLY
- April 21st – 2nd dose ONLY
Location: St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Westville: https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/ecef62ee-c855-4958-8a94-7172b3f75a6d
Voucher Code: STMARYS2021 or STMARYS0421
- April 21st, 2021 (mainly for those who were vaccinated at St. Mary’s in March)
The information below is for all sites. You will be asked to remain in an observation area for 15-30 minutes post vaccination*.
- Please wear short sleeves. This will make it easier and quicker for people to get through the vaccine station.
- If this is your 2nd dose (MODERNA), bring your vaccine card back with you.
- Moderna and Johnson and Johnson vaccines are only for those 18 and older.
- If you answer “Yes” to being pregnant, you must have a doctor’s note saying you can receive the vaccine. You no longer need a doctor’s note if you are breastfeeding.
- *If you answer “Yes” to having a history of allergic reactions, taking blood thinners, or autoimmune system, you may be asked to remain in observation for 30 minutes.
- If you answer “Yes” to having received passive antibody therapy as treatment for COVID-19, you will need to WAIT 90 days after initial infection before getting your vaccine.
- If you answer “Yes” to having a vaccine in the last 14 days, you must wait 14 days after your last vaccine to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are currently in isolation due to a current infection with COVID-19, you CANNOT receive the vaccine at this time.
- If you have a fever or are currently ill, you CANNOT receive the vaccine.
- If you recently received your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna or Johnson and Johnson), you cannot get your second dose until 28 days after your 1st dose.
- If you received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for your first dose, the only vaccine we are administering at this point is Moderna and you will NOT be able to get your second dose here.
- If you have had COVID19 in the last 90 days, Vaccination can be offered, but could also be delayed 90 days if desired.
- Fact Sheet for Moderna COVID19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet for Johnson and Johnson COVID19 Vaccine
- Fact Sheet for Pfizer COVID19 Vaccine
Other Locations you can receive a vaccine:
Vermilion County COVID19 Testing Locations
Click on the button to see current locations to get tested for COVID19. Some locations have criteria you must meet before you can get tested. The Vermilion County Health Department does NOT conduct COVID19 testing.
Restore Illinois Phase 4 Restaurant & Bar Establishment Safety Guidelines can be seen Here:
Looking for an approved disinfectant? Search the EPA N list
If you have general questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 (Not for profit organization with specialists that are available to help individuals locate health and human service assistance specialists are available to help individuals locate health and human service assistance.) You can also dial 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have general questions about COVID-19.
OSF Hotline: (833) 673-5669
Carle Hotline: (217) 902-6100
Check out our new webpage based solely on our new Toilet Talks. Get information to put into your bathroom stalls at your school, work, church, and more! Sometimes sensitive topics are better addressed in a more private location where people can get information without someone looking over their shoulder! Check it out! Toilet Talks